What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
• To improve our website in order to better serve you
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
• To quickly process your transactions
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider (Yoko) and are not stored or processed on our servers.
All other personal information is saved only for contact purposes by us and is kept on external secure Cloud platforms such as MailChimp (for newsletters) and Artwork Archive for sales records. This information is safe and we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off it will turn off some of the features of the site.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how visitors use the website.
You can change or review your personal information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the update option at the bottom of every email.
Does our site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that we allow third-party behavioral tracking (Facebook pixel)
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
We agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email